Monday 3 October 2011

Find both of them and "PLEASE KILLTHEM"

Guys, today's entry..simple..take a look at this picture..and please recognize them perfectly..Find them, kill them!

Who am I to take away people's life ? I know ! I'm not God ! But who are they to take that poor puppy's life?

This is my swear ! I swear if I meet them, they'll be dead ! Please pray to God don't make me meet them..please..for those who are reading this entry..You guys think I'm crazy ? Think I'm taking this "SAVING ANIMALS" too seriously ? Damn right I am. I do take it seriously ! If you think I'm right ? You are most welcome to be part of this family..If you think I'm wrong, then you can leave this page.


God, I'm begging on my knees. I'm praying, begging..

If my life is worth for thousand of animals who's in pain, then exchange my life for their safety.

Even if my life is only worth for one animal who's in pain, even one..please..take my life and exchange for it..

If God answered my pray, I want you guys to remember this words

Love the animals..Love the world..Love yourself..

4 comments:

Honey of the Valley said...

astaghfirullahallazim...
mana awak dapat gambar nie...?!
ya Allah...kesian nyer anjing tu..iskk..cam siaL la..!
kLu awka jumpa diOrg,awak ikat kepaLa hOtak diOrg ngan taLi sama cam diOrg wat kat anjing tu...giLerr ke apa diOrg ni..?!! biLa diOrg da mampus campak mayat diOrg kat tempat stray dOgs lepak2...hahahhahha (geLak jahat giLer..!) ~~

Anonymous said...

...........

Monkey Boy said...

honey of the valley : gmbr nie mmbe yg tnjuk..mmm..mmg klau jmp nasib la diorg..sumpah dua ekor nie + yg tgkp gmbr nie ptt mampos !

Monkey Boy said...

anonymous : ...........